Selling your watch
How can I sell my watch?
Want to sell your luxury timepiece made by Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer, Jaeger LeCoultre, Breitling or another top-name Swiss manufacturer at the best possible price?
In order to make you the most precise offer to buy your watch, we need several important pieces of official information. For this reason, we make no estimates or offers to purchase watches by telephone.
To sell your watch, you can either:
Complete the form opposite and thus obtain an offer in principle. This offer is to be confirmed once we have received and examined the watch. We will answer your request within 15 days maximum.
Go to any Cresus shop with your watch, its papers and its original presentation case so that we can authenticate the watch and estimate its current market value.
What solutions do I have?
This is the simplest, fastest most effective solution. Once you have accepted our offer to buy your watch, you are paid immediately, either by check or by bank transfer.
This ensures a secure transaction, at a fair price and with no fees. The price amount set at the start of the sale is paid to you within 30 days after the sale of your timepiece. Though the date of sale cannot be predicted, 80% of consigned watches are sold within the first 100 days..
A clever solution that enables you to change watches whenever you fancy. Once the trade value of your watch has been specified, you just have to find something that catches your eye in our showcases. If you fall for an item whose price is higher than that of the item you are trading in, you simply pay the difference.
Why sell my watch at Cresus?
- To receive guaranteed immediate payment, by check or bank transfer.
- To sell with peace of mind: Cresus is a recognized professional and the number one in buying and selling pre-owned luxury watches. In 20 years, we have already bought and sold over 30,000 watches.
- To have different choices as to how to sell your watch: Cresus offers you immediate sales, consignment sales or even trades for one of the 700 watches available in stock. You decide which solution best meets your needs.
- To obtain a free authentication and appraisal and find out the sales value of your item, consistent with market realities.
- To get a fast answer: immediately at our shops, and an offer in principle within 8 days maximum using the form opposite.
- To get the best possible advice and offers for the sale of your watch: both at our stores and online, our staff take the time to assist you during this sale.